In the mean time, I am sure all you ladies will enjoy Collin getting his first bath!
Friday, January 21, 2011
Whew!
A week ago today Kelsey and I were in Kaiser Roseville L&D waiting for our little man. What a week it has been! Collin is getting cuter by the day. Kelsey is getting more comfortable. We have all slept well two nights in a row and last night Kelsey and I were on our own. Robin and Kelsey both agreed that after things went so well the night before, it was a good chance for Robin to head home and let us test our parental wings unassisted. Last night was another good one, unsupervised and everything, and after a few tears, a few deep breaths, and our nightly prayer we settled into our new routine. Well, I suppose we really are just enjoying our current routine. Today Collin's last holdout auntie is returning from the east coast and is coming for a visit. Now we just need some uncles so Collin can have some further masculine influence. I doubt he has kept count but we have had a decidedly feminine influx of visitors since his arrival. We have seen Great-Grandmothers, Great-Godmothers, Aunties, Grandmas, Cousins and friends alike and I believe Claire's Cody was the only Y-chromosome to cross our thresh-hold (Grandfathers and myself excluded). So lets go gents! Lets show Collin that men make up nearly half of the population.


In the mean time, I am sure all you ladies will enjoy Collin getting his first bath!
In the mean time, I am sure all you ladies will enjoy Collin getting his first bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment